Your wedding gown is much more that just a dress. It’s a reflection of your style, your personality, your dream. With my expert guidance we’ll combine all your favorite details to create a truly one of a kind gown and you’ll be involved in every step of the process. So whether you envision a gown that’s classic, contemporary or whimsical, long or short, structured or flowing, beaded or not, white, a color or “green”, you can have exactly the gown you want.
You want a dress with great style, beautiful color, in a sumptuous fabric and possibly one you can wear again. Here are a few good reasons to call for a consult.
• You want a great dress with a jacket or a dress with sleeves
• You want to combine a couple of pictures to make your perfect gown
• You saw a dress on an award show, online, or in a magazine that would
be perfect if only it………
• You know exactly what you want but can’t find it anywhere
• You are not the bridal salon type and definitely don’t want the typical mother
• You hate to shop or don’t have time to shop
• You want a dress no one else has
• You need some great ideas
Schedule your complimentary consultation and discover the possibilities.
Veils and Headpieces
Let’s create a one of a kind veil and headpiece to match your gown style, color, trim and jewelry. You can also customize any of the unique styles already made. You can choose from 3 different veil styles, any number of layers, any length and make the longest layer removable.
Bridesmaids and Flower Girls
Design your own or let them design their own and get quality dresses they can wear again. Any style including maternity, any size and any color.
Coordinating groomsmen ties and pocket squares, ring pillows, shawls and jackets, small handbags, your daughter’s communion or christening dress made from your wedding gown, much more
Custom dressmaking is not just for weddings.
Many occasions need special dresses.
• Business functions, holiday parties, special events
• Communion and christening dresses
• Replace a wardrobe staple that has seen better days
• Have a favorite item made in another color or fabric
• That perfect little black dress
“I really and truly cannot thank you enough…
my gown could not have been more perfect-
and my flower girls were absolutely precious…..”
- Bride Ridgefield, CT
Notes from mothers:
"…enclosed is a picture of the beautiful gown you made
me for my daughter’s wedding. The color was perfect, the design – gorgeous,
and the way it made me feel - absolutely “perfect” "
- Mother of the bride, Northern Westchester
"…once again, many thanks for all you did for us. I loved my gown.
I look forward to our next endeavor. You made it so easy."
- Mother of bride, New Canaan, CT.